Training Solutions, LLC opened its doors in February
of 2007 in Easton, Maryland. The majority of our clientele comes to us from
the referrals from our local vets offices, and word of mouth
from those who have taken classes with us.
What You Should You Know About Canine Training Solutions, LLC….
- CTS features three very talented and established
trainers/instructors, Brenda Hasbargen, Carol Heisterhagen and
Bonnie Baker and assistant instructor Karin
- CTS instructors enjoy training dogs and teaching people. From the first-time dog owner to the person who has trained multiple dogs, our instructors strive to make classes a wonderful learning experience for all.
- Training should be fun for both dog and handler.
- We accentuate the positive and promote clearer communication between owners and their dogs. Clear communication builds a strong relationship between dogs and owners. With this relationship, there are no limits to what you can teach the dog.
- CTS limits their class size to between 8 to 10 participants to maintain a good student to instructor ratio.
- CTS offer group classes, private lessons as well as in-home training.
- Classes offered: Family Dog Obedience levels 1 & Family Dog 2 (Canine Good Citizen class Training), Puppy Pre-K, S.T.A.R. Puppy & Test as well as AKC Competition Obedience classes- Beginner Novice, Novice, Graduate Novice, Graduate Open, Open and Utility and AKC Rally- Novice, Advanced and Excellent.
- CTS offers 2 day AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC) refresher classes as requested, to prepare for the AKC CGC test. The AKC CGC test is offered at the conclusion of each Family Dog II/CGC class.
For more information please Email us.
Copyright Canine Training Solutions LLC 2008